What are the best tools for SEO 2022?
There are various SEO tools available in the market of which some are paid tools, some are free or freemium tools. Here are some of the tools that I feel best.
For Data analysis and tracking -
Data analysis is an important part of any SEO strategy, it provides useful information about your website and users that will help you to build successful SEO campaigns.
1. Google Analytics — Made by Google which is a top choice for almost every marketer. It provides on-site data such as the number of visitors, active users, users geolocation data, device data, behavior data, and much more. You can also track goals and create marketing funnels.
2. SEMrush — I use this tool for keywords research, backlink data, competitor data, to find the keyword gap, and more.
3. Ahref — For keyword research, this is my top choice other than SEMrush.
You can also check out the 4. Ubersuggest tool.
Apart from data tracking you also need tools like -
- SEOquake (Chrome extension) — It can diagnose your on-page, providing information such as metadata, keyword density, heading info, keywords, internal & external links, and more.
- Moz keyword explorer.
- Lighthouse (Chrome extension) — Details analysis of website page.
- WooRank — It provides website on-page information as in reporting formatting.
- Screaming Frog.
If you are a WordPress site owner, you need the following SEO plugins to optimize your website.
- Yoast plugin.
- All in one SEO
With the help of these plugins, you can insert your metadata, fix the canonical issue, you also index or deindex websites or webpages, fix robots.txt, verify with webmasters, etc.
So, these are some of the SEO marketing tools I have used over a period of time. If you have used any other tool which you feel best, please do share.
I have originally written this answer on Quora — here’s is the link